Monday, July 30, 2012

Hiking, Fro-yo and Park Fun

Back in April we had some really nice weather and we did our best to take advantage of it. One sunny Saturday we took the boys for a little hike on the McLane Nature Trail. They LOVED it!! Here are some cute pictures of our day...
Walking with daddy


 Checking out the ducks and the tadpoles




 Playing hide-n-seek with Daddy

 I love this picture of my sweet boys holding hands and walking along the trail together!
 Dylan took a little fall and needed to assess how dirty his hands were

 Trying to figure out how to get up those steps
 Daddy to the rescue!




 Skyler loves taking pictures and he took this one of me
 Skyler and I raced ahead and hid behind a tree and then jumped out and scared Rich & Dylan
 Is that a monkey I see? No, it's my Dylan in that tree!
 After our fun hike we decided we needed a little frozen yogurt treat at LimeBerry

 Then we headed to the park for some more fun. Skyler got really good at climbing the cargo net.

 Peek-a-boo I see you!
 Skyler finally decided that he likes slides again
 And Dylan loved the slide too

 Playing in the tunnel


 We had such a fun day spending time as a family!


No comments: