Monday, July 30, 2012

Corinne's Surprise 80's Theme 30th Birthday Party


Corinne joined the 30 club back in April! Heather and Joe put together a pretty cool surprise party for her. Now bear in mind, I don't like theme parties or having to dress in any type of costume, it's just not me. But it's TOTALLY Corinne. And being that I love Corinne, we played along and dressed all crazy. 

The Blues Brothers a.k.a. Isaiah and Chris
Chris & Christie
 My little Joe Dirt

 Waiting for the guest of honor to arrive

S-U-R-P-R-I-S-E!!!
 She really was quite surprised!

 Kaylee & Skyler rockin' the 80's glasses
 Lots of fun decorations and yummy 80's candy
 Playing Mad-Libs
 Skyler got to try Pop Rocks for the first time

And so did Dylan
 Isaiah, Heather & Kaylee
 Amy
 Dylan with a giant piece of candy in his cheek
 Happy Birthday, Corinne!!!

 Skyler was enjoying a cake pop
 He even shared with Dylan
 All the ladies- Ann, Lindsey, Amy, Corinne, Heather, Me & Christie

 All the guys- Josh, Joe, Rich, Tim, Chris, Isaiah & Jamie
 Rich & Christie playing Just Dance on the Wii

 Joe & Corinne dancing

And, yes, I was brave and gave it a try even though I can't dance to save my life and I'm horrible at video games...it wasn't so bad :-)

No comments: