July brought us some Hot, HOT days. The boys were kind of cranky, due to the heat, one day until I remembered this fun misting sprinkler. Once we got it all hooked up, they were all smiles. They spent the remainder of the afternoon happily running around in the water.
Taking a break from playing in the sprinkler. I love that they always like to sit with each other. It's so cute!
In preparation for our camping trip in August, Rich wanted to make sure that our tent was good to go. So, he set it up in our backyard one day. The boys were very excited to wake up from their naps to see a tent in our yard
They had lots of fun playing in it!
Skyler has been very excited to go camping for quite some time now. So Rich promised Skyler that they could have a camp out in the backyard. It was a nice trial run to see how Skyler would do before our actual camping trip. He LOVED it and he's become obsessed with his new sleeping bag!!!
Rich & Skyler were all ready for their camp out and Dylan wanted to join in the fun for a few minutes.
I didn't realize that my camera lens didn't open all the way before I snapped this picture but I thought it was kind of fun anyway
They look so tiny in our big tent
Even George got to camp out











No comments:
Post a Comment