Sunday, August 29, 2010

Random cute pictures

This picture was taken a couple of weeks ago. Skyler and I were all ready for church and I noticed that we were matching so I couldn't resist getting a picture.


This is the funny face he makes when you tell him to "smile"

This was about a month ago. I had Skyler all ready for church and I was taking a shower and getting ready too. When I got out of the shower this is how I found him. Apparently I was taking too long to get ready and he got tired of waiting for me so he fell asleep in the hallway.

This was just taken today, while I was upstairs getting ready for church the boys were downstairs watching tv. Looks like I was taking too long to get ready again :)

1 comment:

Undaunted said...

He is such a cutie pie. I just love that "smile" of his. To cute. I hope you are feeling well and everything is going good with your pregnacy.