Sunday, August 8, 2010

July Weddings

July was a busy wedding month for us. Not only did we have a wedding in the family but we also had our good friends Renae and Sean get married. I'm kind of late in posting these pictures, since Chris and Christie got married on July 10th, but better late than never. It was great being able to have Rich's entire family at the temple together. That kind of thing doesn't happen often when everybody lives in different places and has crazy schedules. I have to say I'm kind of relieved that all of Rich's siblings and all of our close friends are now married. No more weddings to attend for a while. Now we move on to the next phase of our lives....babies, babies everywhere :)

Here is Skyler all dressed up waiting for his Uncle Chris and Aunt Christie to get married.

I love his little mischievous grin!!

Running in circles around the bench trying to stay occupied

Skyler and Grandpa Bob

Our little family

Brian, Denise and Caitlyn

Cheryl, Noah, Hannah and Josh

"The Newlyweds"

Chris and Christie with Bob and Denise

Rich and Skyler by the pretty fountain

My handsome little boy in his new suit

Skyler in front of the Portland temple


On the way back from Portland Skyler and Caitlyn both fell asleep in the car. They looked so cute I couldn't resist taking their picture. They have so much fun together!!

Skyler and Uncle Chris at the reception

Skyler and his buddy Joe

At the end of the month we got to go to Renae and Sean's wedding reception. Here's the happy couple...
Congratulations to all of the newlyweds!! We are so excited for you guys and are glad that you are now happily married!!!

No comments: