Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Catching up...

Well once again I have waited too long to update our blog so I'm going to do my best to get caught up. There are lots of pictures capturing what we've been up to as well as the new naughty tricks Skyler has learned.

He won't have anything to do with a sippie cup but LOVES drinking out of a straw


He's discovered how fun toilet paper is and is only crying because I removed a big wad of it from his mouth that he apparently wanted to keep

Whenever I turn my back for a second he finds his wipes and makes a big mess (and for some reason he really loves to try to eat them)

The pantry got left cracked open so Skyler decided to help himself to a tootsie roll, which he successfully got opened and was eating it

Here he is showing off one of the many adorable outfits from his Auntie AJ

Mr. Mohawk

"Yeah that's right I'm a tough guy!! Whatcha gonna do about it?"




Playing with Grandpa on Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving Dinner


Hanging out in his newly refinished high chair (It was mine from when I was a baby)
Yummy rolls


Big dinner mess........



After a big meal what's better than a good nap?


AJ showing off the delicious pumpkin pie she made for us

Skyler loved AJ's homemade pumpkin pie and her homemade pumpkin cheesecake. He went crazy for both and ate a ton :) (So did I)
Here's my little 'cookie monster'
Dad was feeding him bites of his cookie but apparently not quick enough for Skyler's liking so he helped himself to the whole thing

At the airport on the sad day when AJ had to go home ;(
We had lots of fun while she was here though!!!

Mt. Rainier
We took Skyler to Mt. Rainier on Thanksgiving weekend with Rich's parents. It was my first time ever going there. It was really pretty and lots of fun so I think we'll definitely have to go back soon!! We even saw a fox but I didn't manage to get a picture of it.



We got Skyler snow pants and boots for this winter but he wasn't a fan of standing in the snow. We decided to start early with him because we're determined he's going to be a little snowboarder in a couple of years.


10 months old...
On Skyler's 10 month b-day we discovered his 7th tooth finally came in and we decided that he was in desperate need of a haircut. It took both Rich and I to tackle the situation but we managed to get it done. I was tired of the long stringy look in the front.

He was pretty fascinated with the clippers but doesn't his hair look better!!!


Skyler loves this firetruck at Grandma's house and he walks really well with it. Soon he'll get brave enough to walk on his own

Here's a cute video of Skyler walking with his firetruck



That's all for now. I'll try to post more frequently so that they won't be so long in the future...we'll see if it really happens :)

3 comments:

Undaunted said...

How sweet, 10 months already! I love that he is distructo boy, getting into everything. I am sure it drives you a bit nuts at times but the pictures are sure cute. :) Give him kisses from his second cousins in Idaho. Love ya Stacie

Alisa said...

Yay! Thanks for posting! Looks like you guys had a fun Thanksgiving! And, by the way, you look adorable in your pink (are they snow pants?) pants and pink hat!

Ryan said...

Great update! Glad to see guys enjoying yourselves.