Rich, Allisha, Skyler & Dylan
Friday, December 30, 2011
Pictures of Christmas from Grandma's camera
I know I already did a Christmas post but Denise took some really cute pictures on her camera that I wanted to post as well.
Skyler holding his birdhouse that Papa made for him
Rich & Bob hanging up the birdhouse
Skyler wanted to help Daddy
Peek-a-boo Skyler
Daddy and Dylan up in the tree
Mommy & Dylan
Dylan checking out the new activity table
This kid is always making funny faces
Skyler with his new tractors
Coloring in his new coloring books at his new table
Putting his new puzzle together with Great Grandma Marlatt
Both boys LOVE their new nativity set
Rich and Grandpa Marlatt visiting
Skyler loves driving his new remote control car from Papa
I love these sweet boys!
Skyler's face cracks me up in this picture!
Our family on Christmas Eve 2011
The boys with Great Grandma & Grandpa Marlatt
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment