I had a really great birthday this year, despite the fact that I turned 32. I got to have a very relaxing girls day. My day started off by going to the new Twilight movie, Breaking Dawn, with Christie, Denise and Lynn. I've been looking forward to seeing that movie for a long time and thought it was pretty cool that it opened on my birthday!

Here's Denise and Christie and I in the theater anxiously waiting for the movie to start.

After the movie we headed to the nail salon, where Jodi met up with us, for pedicures.

Jodi, Christie, me and Denise enjoying being pampered. (Lynn was there too and was kind enough to take our picture)
Unfortunately, Rich had to work on my birthday so Brian was kind enough to watch Skyler & Dylan while us girls went and had our fun. When Rich got home they took the kids up to the Capitol Forrest to play in the snow. It looks like they had fun...

Caitlyn, Brian and Dylan

Rich with all of the kids, in the snow

This is what they did to my poor baby when I wasn't around. Doesn't he look miserable! I don't think he liked the cold, wet snow.

I think this is a sweet picture of my guys

It looks like Skyler enjoyed himself

Caitlyn and Skyler having fun together
The rest of my day was pretty mellow. Rich was going to take me out to dinner but I decided that I just wanted to stay in and relax a little more. And in the evening one of my sweet friends dropped these beautiful flowers off to me.


I am one lucky, spoiled girl!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment