Saturday, May 21, 2011

Celebrating 5 Years of Happily Ever After!

Can you believe that this special day was 5 years ago already? I sure can't!!
On the one hand, it seems like Rich and I have been together forever, but on the other hand, it seems like just yesterday we got married. I have never had 5 years go by so fast! I guess the statement "time flies when you're having fun" is right! We do have fun together and I have to say that I've never been happier. I have a wonderful husband, who loves and supports me and 2 of the most adorable boys ever! What more could a girl ask for? A great extended family and awesome friends, I must be the luckiest girl ever because I've got those too!

Here we are on our 5 year anniversary enjoying a wonderful evening out at El Gaucho, our favorite place to eat!
Our good friends, Joe & Corinne, came with us to celebrate our anniversary and their birthdays. What can we say, we like to multitask. We had a really fun, kid free evening with some amazing food!

Joe and Corinne started off with this giant prawn. I didn't even know there were prawns that big!
Rich and I enjoyed some clam chowder for starters, then I had grilled halibut with crab on top... so yummy!!

And Rich had the fillet with crab on top, also yummy!
Joe & Corinne, having never been to El Gaucho before, decided to go all out and have this amazing dinner... it was a yummy center cut fillet with crimini mushrooms, lobster, parmesan crusted tomato, baked potato and asparagus. So good!!!!

And even though we didn't really have room we still managed to eat some of this delicious baked alaska for dessert, what a great night!
5 years down and eternity to go!

1 comment:

Undaunted said...

Congratulations you two! That is great. Time sure does fly when your having fun. Marc and I are on 14 years ourselves. What a great way to celebrate your first 5. :)