I know I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it again, Skyler is such a BOY!!! He loves all things boy related. Here are a few examples.....
1) Football-
Rich got Skyler a little football last week and they love playing backyard football together!!!

Set, HIKE!!!

Run, run, run

He had to stop and pick a flower :)

Back to the game with the flower and football in hand



A little relaxing on the porch swing after the game

so silly


2) Kayaking-
Last weekend Skyler got to go kayaking for the first time. Here he is practicing before getting in the water.

Out in the water at Summit Lake. He loved it!!!



He was totally mellow and just laid back on Rich the whole time.

His kayaking adventure lasted about 20 minutes and then he decided he wanted to stand up so he had to get out.

Sitting on the beach watching daddy out in the water

3) Tractors-
While we were waiting to meet grandpa at Cabela's, Skyler got to play on this cool tractor.

He's concentrating very hard on driving


4) Helping Dad outside-
Rich went outside to change the oil in his car tonight and of course Skyler had to help. He loves being outside!!!

He tries to be so helpful!!

He's very curious!!!

He has to know exactly what daddy is doing at all times

And of course he loves to get dirty. What could be more fun then playing with a dirty tire?

Needless to say his hands got a good scrubbing when he came inside. We love our curious, adventurous, mischievous, dirty little boy!!
4 comments:
I love this. :) It makes me so excited for the adventures to come with Drew!
The joys of boys! I'm sure this is a preview of things to come with Ethan! We sure miss you guys!
As I was going through the pictures, I kept thinking "oh, I'm going to say that one is my favorite...no wait, that one" They are ALL so stinkin cute!! What a lovely little family you have. Such a sweet boy and a sweet daddy. Awesomeness!
I just love that kid!! Such a boy. It's a sure thing Titon and him will be friends! Boys all the way. TROUBLE!
Post a Comment