Friday, May 21, 2010

4 Years Already!!

Yesterday Rich and I celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary!! I know, I can't believe it's been 4 years already either. Time sure flies when you're having fun. And it seems like ever since Skyler was born time is flying by even faster.

Tonight we got to go have a fun date night at our favorite restaurant, El Gaucho. We only go there for either birthdays or our anniversary 'cuz it's a little pricey.... but oh so delicious!!! Tonight we splurged more than normal and had the Chateaubriand and Lobster for 2, which is a fancy way of saying center-cut filet, steamed asparagus, parmesan crusted tomato, crimini mushrooms, loaded baked potato and oh yeah, LOBSTER!! I freakin' love lobster!! How amazing does this dinner look!!!
Pretty amazing right?! Well I guarantee it tasted even better!!!

After we stuffed ourselves on that amazing dinner we decided to stuff ourselves a little more with some creme brulee for dessert. Yummmm!!

Tonight was the first time we left Skyler with a babysitter who wasn't family. Apparently he did very well. He had bigger kiddos paying lots of attention to him so he was in heaven. He LOVES to be the center of attention!! I'm just glad he behaved for them since he was being a little brat all day for me.


On a side note, Skyler is trying to be so helpful these days. When we got home tonight Rich got him some milk and when he was done with it this is where he put it....
Isn't that cute!! He can't open the fridge yet but he knows where it goes. We were looking all over for it and were so happy to find it right there. He is such a cute kid, if I do say so myself!!!

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Looks like a lovely anniversary, Allisha. You guys are such a cute couple. I LOVE that Skyler put his milk "on" the fridge. Hahahahaha. So cute!

Undaunted said...

Congradulations! Time defenetly flies. Just wait until he starts school. You just hang on for the ride then. LOL You little man is a doll. :)

Ryan said...

Congrats. Hope you can have many more celebrations of life, love and memories with each other as a family.

Jodi Bernard said...

Looks like you had a good night! Congrats on 4 years!!

Joe and Corinne Bippert Family said...

Dang that food does look good!! Congratulations on 4 years and many more to come.

Denise: said...

Congratulations! 4 years?! I can't believe it has been that long. Wow it sounds like you had a wonderful time, if I loved Salmon I think I would be jealous, that looks soooo good! Skyler, by the way, is growing up way too fast. How cute!

Brian and Jenny said...

Time does go by so fast. Congratulations on four years! I'm glad you got to go celebrate. What a dinner!