Sunday, March 7, 2010

Fun times at the park

With all of this nice weather we've been having we couldn't resist taking Skyler to the park to get some fresh air. He finally discovered how much fun it is to go down the slide. At first he wasn't very stable but he quickly learned how to stay upright while sliding down.


Here are a couple of cute videos of Skyler on the slides







Look at that smile. He was having so much fun!!!

Time for some fun on the swing



How cute is this picture!!!

Ok, so I'm totally lame and was a month late at getting Skyler's 1 year pictures done. So here are his 13 month pictures. Close enough, right?!
I love his eyes in this picture!!!

George and Skyler are best friends right now so we figured it was fitting to have George in his 1 year pictures.

Rich didn't get to come with us this time because Skyler is too much of a daddy's boy right now. If Rich is around and isn't holding him he throws a big tantrum. So in hopes of getting cute pictures of Skyler on his own we went and got pictures done while Rich was at work.

Skyler was showing off his newly learned clapping skills

My little monkey loves being upside down

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Wonderful pictures. I love the pictures of George.

Undaunted said...

LOL. He has such a great smile. :) I love it.