Thursday, June 25, 2009

Skyler videos


So we've been making an effort to capture all of the cute things that Skyler does on a daily basis on camera. Here are some fun videos we've taken of him recently. Personally the one of him eating bananas is my favorite!!!


Super Splashy Skyler

Skyler learned how to grab his feet and then let go of them so now his splashes are even bigger in the bath. Needless to say that after bath time my kitchen is soaked. :)


First Quad Ride

Skyler got to go on his first quad ride with Uncle Chris. No wonder Skyler loves him so much!!!


Playing with Dad

Skyker had rolled over like 10 times in a row before we finally thought of getting out the camera so of course by the time we tried to video him he was done. So this was Rich's solution.


Skyler rolling over

Yay I actually caught it on camera!!


Skyler's new scream

Skyler found his voice and now screams like this all the time.


He LOVES his applesauce!!!

This is Skyler chowing down on his most favorite food......Applesauce.....Like mother like son :)


BANANAS---Let's just say he's not a fan

I figured since he was doing so good with applesauce I would introduce him to some new food. I loved mashed bananas when I was little so thought that was a good thing for him to try. Apparently he's not too fond of them. By his reaction it might look like I poisoned them but I promise I didn't :)


Sleepy Boy

He does the cutest things with his mouth when he sleeps and I finally captured it on video.

2 comments:

Undaunted said...

I am amazed at how much he looks like his dad! Your right the banana's is adorable. lol I loved the squinchy face he makes. :)

Brian & Denise Marlatt said...

That banana one is just way too funny...I can't believe how big he is getting, rolling over and everything. It won't be long until he is runny and then it looks like you guys will have you workout just chasing him...LOL