He is such a doll. You have a really cute son, Richard. It is so fun to see your family grow. Love ya Stacie
Hey I can't believe how big he has gotten! The time flies! He is sooo adorable. He looks like both of you so well. I can't wait to see him again!
I can't believe how big he is already!! We can't wait to meet him in a few weeks!
He is just so darn cute, keep posting more pictures so we can see him grow like a weed!!!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He is such a doll. You have a really cute son, Richard. It is so fun to see your family grow. Love ya Stacie
Hey I can't believe how big he has gotten! The time flies! He is sooo adorable. He looks like both of you so well. I can't wait to see him again!
I can't believe how big he is already!! We can't wait to meet him in a few weeks!
He is just so darn cute, keep posting more pictures so we can see him grow like a weed!!!!!!
Post a Comment